* Temporary AdaPower outage
@ 1999-12-06  0:00 David Botton
From: David Botton @ 1999-12-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

AdaPower.com may be temporarily out today (Dec 6, 1999) at various
times as my ISP changes building locations. As such, e-mail and mail
lists may be temporarily affected at some point today, but everything
should be back in order by this evening or early in the morning.

David Botton
www.AdaPower.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Re: Temporary AdaPower outage
@ 1999-12-06  0:00 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 1999-12-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <82h2d7$qdm$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  David Botton <David@Botton.com> wrote:
> AdaPower.com may be temporarily out today (Dec 6, 1999) at various

Whew. That explains that. But it doesn't explain adahome being down too.
I was beginning to smell a conspiricy. :-)

--
T.E.D.

@ 1999-12-06  0:00   ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 1999-12-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I did a WHOIS on AdaHome, and they are using the same ISP as me,
despite what I recall from the ancient text of AdaHome, so that would
explain the connection.

Unlike AdaHome the contents of AdaPower don't have a Kempe Lock (r) and
if I go, any one is of course welcome to take over. (Of course, I am
not going any place soon... I hope).

BTW, it seems that AdaPower is back up now, I am sure AdaHome will
follow soon.

David Botton