* Re: ADA Booch Component Location?
       [not found] ` <01bf3f51$8168e7a0$022a6282@dieppe>
@ 1999-12-05  0:00 ` David C. Hoos, Sr.
From: David C. Hoos, Sr. @ 1999-12-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Michael Garrett <michaelgarrett@csi.com> wrote in message
news:82eahv$ddi$1@ssauraaa-i-1.production.compuserve.com...

> Hello!
>
> Where is the latest copy of the ADA Booch Componenets located?
> Ted Dennison mentioned version 1.8.9b in an erlier posting.

A search query on www.google.com (arguably the best search engine)
yields 639 his for Ada Booch Components, of which one is:

http://www.adapower.com/booch/download/

@ 1999-12-05  0:00   ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 1999-12-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Pascal Obry" <pascal_obry@csi.com> writes:

> Michael Garrett <michaelgarrett@csi.com> a �crit dans l'article
> <82eahv$ddi$1@ssauraaa-i-1.production.compuserve.com>...
> > Where is the latest copy of the ADA Booch Componenets located?
> > Ted Dennison mentioned version 1.8.9b in an erlier posting.

The latest public release is 19991031. I don't recognise the format
1.8.9b!

> I have this pointer:
>
> http://www.pogner.demon.co.uk/components/bc/

There's a mirror at AdaPower too (www.adapower.com).

-Simon (BC maintainer)

* ADA Booch Component Location?
@ 1999-12-05  0:00 Michael Garrett
       [not found] ` <01bf3f51$8168e7a0$022a6282@dieppe>
From: Michael Garrett @ 1999-12-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

Where is the latest copy of the ADA Booch Componenets located?
Ted Dennison mentioned version 1.8.9b in an erlier posting.

Thanks!

Michael C. Garrett

@ 1999-12-06  0:00 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 1999-12-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <82eahv$ddi$1@ssauraaa-i-1.production.compuserve.com>,
  "Michael Garrett" <michaelgarrett@csi.com> wrote:

> Where is the latest copy of the ADA Booch Componenets located?
> Ted Dennison mentioned version 1.8.9b in an erlier posting.

I was talking about version 1.8.9b of GreenHills' AdaMulti. That's the
first version of GreenHills' compiler that successfully compiles the
Booch Components. The components themselves were correct as coded and
did not need "fixing".

Sorry for the confusion.

--
T.E.D.