From: amanda_laumb@my-deja.com
Subject: Ada computer project HELP
Date: 1999/11/18
Date: 1999-11-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello.  I am trying to write an interactive
hangman program in the Ada language for a Computer
Science class at the University of North Dakota.

My partner and I have gotten stuck and are
wondering if anyone out there could help us at
all.  It has to use strings to hold the word being
guessed and the solution as the user guesses.

We need some suggestions ASAP.

Thanks so much,
Amanda Laumb

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/