From: slos <new.stephane.los@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: "Ada for Automation" Boutique
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 13:40:16 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-09-15T13:40:16-07:00	[thread overview]

Le mardi 15 septembre 2015 15:35:46 UTC+2, Luke A. Guest a écrit :
> slos wrote:
>

> > By the way, someone asked (I think it was Bjorn) if "Ada for Automation"
> > could be used on a Raspberry Pi. I can confirm since a friend has lent me
> > his own Model B. But it is a no-brainer since Debian based. Also Gnoga
> > was reported to work on it.
>
> I'm surprised this still comes up considering I wrote a getting started
> with Ada on RPI in MagPI.
>
> Luke

Don't be surprised Luke.
There is so much information in the air today that without reminder it is just like dust on the floor covered quickly by some more dust.
Instead of being surprised you should have let a link to it in each post where you felt it could be of interest.
This would avoid this interesting getting started a premature sinking.

Stéphane
http://slo-ist.fr/ada4autom