* Re: sample programs, examples
@ 1999-11-17  0:00 ` tmoran
From: tmoran @ 1999-11-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

>i've been trying to get sample ada programs that involve many packages to
>anyone point me in a direction where i can my hands on them please?
  Try www.adapower.com or the Walnut Creek Ada CDROM or the source
code to GNAT (www.gnat.com) or the no-charge version of CLAW
(www.rrsoftware.com).  If those don't do it, there are lots of
other places.

* Re: sample programs, examples
@ 1999-11-17  0:00 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 1999-11-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <80u4nd$b1b$1@bunyip.cc.uq.edu.au>,
  "Riyaz Mansoor" <s800032@student.uq.edu.au> wrote:

> i've been trying to get sample ada programs that involve many packages
> see how variables are passed around from one to another. the largest
i've
> been able to find, however, are single packages. anyone point me in a
> direction where i can my hands on them please?

The sources for Gnat (ftp://cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/ ) big enough? :-)

If that's too big, try OpenToken at
http://www.telepath.com/dennison/Ted/OpenToken/OpenToken.html

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* sample programs, examples
@ 1999-11-17  0:00 Riyaz Mansoor
From: Riyaz Mansoor @ 1999-11-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

i've been trying to get sample ada programs that involve many packages to
see how variables are passed around from one to another. the largest i've
been able to find, however, are single packages. anyone point me in a
direction where i can my hands on them please?

riyaz

AND THEN THEIR WAS LIGHT