From: Robert Dewar <dewar@gnat.com>
Subject: Re: New Analysis Tool for Ada95
Date: 1999/11/16
Date: 1999-11-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <80pedi$9fh$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com> wrote:

> Out of curiosity, how many compilers does this currently
> support? Gnat is the only ASIS compiler I know of.

You need to update your data base. While GNAT may have been the
first compiler to implement the new Ada 95 ASIS spec, it is now
joined by several others, including Aonix and Rational, so ASIS
has indeed arrived as a compiler independent interface for
Ada 95 compilers.

I believe that GNAT is still the only compiler that implements
the Data Definition Annex, but this is an optional section of
the standard.

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/