From: Richard D Riehle <laoXhai@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: ada in australia, to the mystery emailer
Date: 1999/11/15
Date: 1999-11-15T18:21:03+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <382E91FF.621BB2DB@interact.net.au>,
	G <Dizzy@interact.net.au> wrote:

>  Someone asked me about ada in australia and i replied by email.  They
>said they saw me write here and then when I got the email back with one
>of those little messages to the effect that they did not actually exist
>(as that email) I figured something silly was going on.

Someone must have forwarded an email I sent elsewhere to "G".

>  I think he said his name was David Riehle and that he would be in
>Australia for seminars or something.  He asked if there is much of an
>ada 'scene' (not in so many words) in Australia and I though I had
>better try and reply through here.

Although I do like the name, David, I cannot claim it for my own.
My first name is Richard.   I will be as of Friday of this week on
business and would not object to meeting up with some folks who are
interesting in talking about Ada.  I can be reached by email,

             richard@adaworks.com

>OK, so if something went wrong with your email, Mystery mailer - I
>replied here as well.

It feels very strange to be called a "Mystery mailer."  I never try
to cover my tracks.   Some probably wish I would.  :-)

Richard Riehle
http://www.adaworks.com