From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT with Java
Date: 1999/11/11
Date: 1999-11-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3828BCC7.8B56AB68@maths.unine.ch>,
  Gautier <Gautier.deMontmollin@maths.unine.ch> wrote:
> Forget GNAT or Java.
> The scoop is this one http://www.cobolscript.com/
> 8-) G.

Looks like a nice product to me. I would guess the smiley
means you don't really know COBOL very well??? Remember that
in the Ada community we should be especially careful not to
dismiss other languages without knowing anything about them :-)

There are many features of COBOL that are very attractive, even
by Ada standards (dynamic instead of static binding of
subprograms for example - sounds like just the thing for web
based programming).

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.