* Re: Ada compiler for Dos/Windows
@ 1999-11-09  0:00 ` Gautier
From: Gautier @ 1999-11-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Where can I get the latest free release for PC - DOS/Windows ?

I reply for the DOS part:

- the latest packed, tested etc. GNAT for DOS is
  the ez2load release
    main ftp: ftp://ftp.gwu.edu/pub/ada/ez2load/
    mirrors:  http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/cgi-bin/search?form=normal&query=ez2load

- there is a GNAT 3.12p for DOS (_alpha_) @
    http://members.xoom.com/gnatlist/dos.htm
    ftp://ftp.ada95.com/pub/gnat_for_dos/

HTH

--
Gautier

_____\\________________\_______\_________
http://members.xoom.com/gdemont/gsoft.htm

* Re: Ada compiler for Dos/Windows
@ 1999-11-09  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1999-11-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <38280277.AC833043@leda.fr>,
  YIM Sakun <yim@leda.fr> wrote:
> Where can I get the latest free release for PC - DOS/Windows ?

Ada Core Technologies does not provide a port for DOS, so I
can't speak for this one (there is a volunteer port available,
but you will have to contact them separately for details,
or perhaps they will post here).

The latest NT/Win9x version can be obtained from any of the GNAT
mirror sites. Start at cs.nyu.edu, ftp directories pub/gnat.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Ada compiler for Dos/Windows
@ 1999-11-09  0:00 YIM Sakun
From: YIM Sakun @ 1999-11-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Where can I get the latest free release for PC - DOS/Windows ?

Thanks

* Re: Ada compiler for Dos/Windows
@ 1999-11-10  0:00 ` David C. Hoos, Sr.
From: David C. Hoos, Sr. @ 1999-11-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

YIM Sakun <yim@leda.fr> wrote in message news:38280277.AC833043@leda.fr...
> Where can I get the latest free release for PC - DOS/Windows ?

For DOS and Windows 3.1 see the GNAT for DOS page at
http://www.gnuada.org/dos.html

The version linked from there (gnat-3.12) does not yet have tasking
support.

For gnat-3.11 for DOS (which does have tasking support, see
ftp://ada95.com/pub/gnat_for_dos/3.11

For the Win32 family (Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows NT),
see ftp://ftp.cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/winnt