From: bakken@hrsw2.UUCP (David E. Bakken)
Subject: Re: Ada for the Mac?
Date: 9 May 88 16:39:16 GMT	[thread overview]

Meridian Software Systems, Inc. offers Ada for the Mac, and it
runs as a MPW tool.  I'm not sure when it started shipping, but
I do remember it is not currently validated but is expected
to be by the end of the year.  Meridian can be reached at

23141 Verdugo Drive
Suite 105
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(800) 221-2522
(714) 380-9800

Disclaimer:  I have no connection with Meridian and the above info is
from their promitional literature.

--
Dave Bakken   Boeing Commercial Airplanes		(206) 277-2571
uw-beaver!apcisea!hrsw2!bakken