From: Martin Dias <tinchodias@gmail.com>
Subject: Software Integration Survey
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 05:53:13 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2013-05-17T05:53:13-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi all,

We are conducting an academic research to improve tools for software integration. If you maintain a project with multiple contributors, we will greatly appreciate your participation.

Your answers will be used for research purposes and to support the development of new tools. You can later access the results of this study, make free use of our tools to support the integration of changes, and maybe receive a gift.

https://sondages.inria.fr/index.php/667625/lang-en

Best regards,
Martin Dias, Nicolas Anquetil, Veronica Isabel Uquillas, Stéphane Ducasse and the RMOD Inria team