* please help me to download VAD 4.0
@ 1999-11-05  0:00 Roger Wei
From: Roger Wei @ 1999-11-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I have trouble of connectting to this homepage of VAD 4.0
http://www.xoom.com/ldulman/vad.htm

Leonid Dulman send me a mail and said maybe I can find some
help from this newsgroup...so, please help me.
I just need some compiler to finish the Ada homework...

Best Regards,
Roger

* Re: please help me to download VAD 4.0
@ 1999-11-07  0:00 ` Ron Skoog
       [not found]   ` <3826F335.4DB0697@interact.net.au>
From: Ron Skoog @ 1999-11-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Try http://members.xoom.com/ldulman/vad.htm

@ 1999-11-08  0:00     ` Gautier
From: Gautier @ 1999-11-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

The correct address is

  http://members.xoom.com/ldulman/vad.htm

not www (never!).

If there are 404 error or forbidden access etc. it means
that the XOOM server is panicking (and not so well programmed
for 404...) because of request overload. Be patient,
and avoid the US rush hours...

Another G (and please do not send HTML in the news!)

http://members.xoom.com/gdemont/
http://members.xoom.com/gnatlist/

* Re: please help me to download VAD 4.0
@ 1999-11-08  0:00       ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 1999-11-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you want, I can arrange some space on the AdaPower server for you to keep
your bins or web pages.

Let me know.

DB