From: prof90@hotmail.com.nospam
Subject: Re: Idea for computer program. cellular related.
Date: 1999/11/06
Date: 1999-11-06T17:27:44+00:00	[thread overview]

Not really what was initially mentioned, but I have been using my c64 for
quite a while to send my Nokia 5120 e-mail. It fits nicely if I got to the
Cantel web page and type and send from there. If I send straight e-mail, I
get some unwanted headers clogging the screen.

Cantel does not yet allow sending from a phone, just receiving. I can also
get via e-mail web pages that I want. When I forward to my cell phone,
though it does not fit the screen.

A UK company sends headlines free (sms?) via e-mail. But it requires use
of javascript at one stage. Neither w3m nor lynx handles javascript.

John Elliott