From: dolphinride@usa.net
Subject: Idea for computer program. cellular related.
Date: 1999/11/06
Date: 1999-11-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Okay, several cellular providers offer what they call "first inbound
minute free".

   I am thinking of a computer program that would allow someone to
initiate a phone call to their home phone, connected to a computer
running this software. The software would recognize from caller I.D.
data that it is your cell phone calling. You terminate the call without
the computer answering.

The computer then calls your cell phone back (free first inbound
minute) and asks you to input the phone number you want to call. The
computer then utilizes your 3-way calling feature and places a call to
whatever number you specify. During your 3-way conversation with this
person the computer automatically terminates the call to your cell
phone, and immediately calls your cell phone back EVERY MINUTE.

    Any feedback appreciated.

     If anyone is interested, you write it, I will market the program,
split it 50-50.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.