From: Robert Dewar <dewar@gnat.com>
Subject: Re: MMAP in ADA?
Date: 1999/11/06
Date: 1999-11-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <382356F2.4E6FA7C9@boeing.com>,
  Robert Jordan <robert.l.jordan@boeing.com> wrote:
> I just found that out.  Apex doesn't implement Annex E and
> that's a shame since I'm tasked with using Apex only.

Well you could always use Apex with GNAT :-)

Actually as far as I know it is (surprisingly) the case that
GNAT is still the only Ada 95 compilation system to implement
the full Ada 95 language, and in particular, the only Ada 95
compilation system to implement Annex E.

That is why I indicated that this approach may not in practice
be portable to other compilers.

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/