From: Ian <ian.willard@techrizon.com>
Subject: Address attribute of an overloaded function
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 06:54:14 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2008-04-18T06:54:14-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi, I've got a window file with 4 different create window procedures.
I'm trying to put a logger in to allow backtracing by function address
and name, but I can't get it to take the address of these 4
functions.  I was wondering if any one knew of a way around this.  I'm
inside of the functions when writing to the log so something
equivalent to C++'s 'this' pointer would work, and the functions
obviously have different signatures, but I don't know how to specify
more than the name with 'Address.  Any ideas?