From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de>
Subject: Re: response on OK button
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 17:15:23 +0200
Date: 2011-07-12T17:15:23+02:00	[thread overview]

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 12:10:47 +0200, ldries46 wrote:

> I just used Stock items so I thought I could just assume that they should
> work without being created from the outside.

A stock button is a button as any else, it do nothing but sends signals. It
is up to the container (e.g. the dialog) to do something with the signal.

> Maybe I am spoiled by using Microsoft Visual Studio.

Huh, I never use any generators be of MS VS (a horrific mess that corrupts
your resource and header files) or GLADE. With them you might quickly get
something working, but what you get will never work as you wanted it to do.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov