* GtkAda mailing list? (problem GtkAda on Windows)
@ 2001-07-27 12:35 Manuel Carro
From: Manuel Carro @ 2001-07-27 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Hi.  I have been searching for the GtkAda mailing list; the
pointers on the WWW seem to be out of date.  Where is it hosted?

    In case anybody can help me, I have written a package which allows
a set of tasks to perform I/O concurrently, each in a separate region
of a window.  It works beautifully in Linux (gnat 3.13p, gtkada
1.2.10), but the Windows version starts to write off-window after half
a minute working (using Windows 2000).  Has anybody experienced
this before?  All and any clues will be highly appreciated.

--
          ||            Manuel Carro -- DLSIIS            ||
          ||           e-mail: mcarro@fi.upm.es           ||

* Re: GtkAda mailing list? (problem GtkAda on Windows)
@ 2001-07-27 20:12 ` Dave Parsons
From: Dave Parsons @ 2001-07-27 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:35:56, Manuel Carro <boris@lml.ls.fi.upm.es> wrote:

>     Hi.  I have been searching for the GtkAda mailing list; the
> pointers on the WWW seem to be out of date.  Where is it hosted?

try
gtkada@gtkada.eu.org

Dave

@ 2001-07-28  0:19   ` MCL
From: MCL @ 2001-07-28  0:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

dwparsons@t-online.de (Dave Parsons) writes:

> >     Hi.  I have been searching for the GtkAda mailing list; the
> > pointers on the WWW seem to be out of date.  Where is it hosted?
> >
> try
> gtkada@gtkada.eu.org

    No, already tried that URL; gtkada.eu.org is redirected to
libre.act-europe.fr, and the following error message appears:

  "The requested URL /GtkAda/mailman/listinfo/gtkada was not found on
   this server."

    Although I don not this is the case, am I the only one
experiencing this problem?

--

@ 2001-07-28  3:15     ` David C. Hoos, Sr.
From: David C. Hoos, Sr. @ 2001-07-28  3:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada; +Cc: boris

Here is a message posted yesterday to the list.  It should be
self-explanatory.

> My browser says that the URL for the mailling list cannot be found.  Is
> there something wrong with you server?

We were in the process of completing the transition from gtkada.eu.org to
libre.act-europe.fr. This transition should now be complete, do not hesitate
to report problems if any.

Both gtkada@gtkada.eu.org and gtkada@lists.act-europe.fr should work (and be
equivalent).

The archives are now hosted at lists.act-europe.fr (this should also be