From: Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: Combining Rational VADS and Emacs
Date: 1999/10/29
Date: 1999-10-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <381959FE.886DFC86@rdel.co.uk>,
  Jon Klaff <Jon.Klaff@rrds.co.uk> wrote:
> I am currently using the Rational VADS compiler
> and trying to get EMACS to work with it. I do not
> have the first clue where to start though.

> I have had a lot of experience using Emacs, but
> not much in customizing it!

You should probably be looking to customize the Ada-mode, which is
found in a file called "ada-mode.el" in the lisp directory. This is
really an emacs question, not an Ada question. Documentation for gnu
software like emacs is available online at
http://www.gnu.org/manual/manual.html . You'll probably find it very
tough going if you haven't had any exposure to Lisp in the past.

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.