From: "chris.danx" <chris.danx@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: In a pickle.
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 23:57:33 +0100
Date: 2002-07-26T23:57:33+01:00	[thread overview]

Grein, Christoph wrote:
 > See my paper about Safe_Pointers in my home page.

Tis' very good.

 > http://home.T-online.de/home/Christ-Usch.Grein/Ada
 >
 > This discusses in great detail how reference counting pointers can be
 > implemented. This might help. This paper has appeared some time ago in
 > Ada Letters and also in Ada User Journal.

ping (lightbulb)!

I've constructed a rather contrived program using your safe pointers
package dealing with the same situation as the iterators which works as
required (I think).  I will attempt to work out the details for the list
and hopefully if the above program expresses the intent correctly, the
iterator problem will be resolved.

 > HTH
 >
 > Christoph Grein

Thanks Christoph, it was most helpful.

--

to reply directly change 'spamoff' to 'chris'