From: "John Arnsparger" <jarnspar@ems.jsc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Interrupt Handlers using GNAT-VxWorks?
Date: 1999/10/14
Date: 1999-10-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am trying to attach an interrupt handler (procedure) to Vector #29
(decimal) on the mvme167
board using Ada95 "protected" constructs.  I have tried
Ada.Interrupts.Attach_Handler,
which results in "Program_Error: Trying to overwrite a static Interrupt
Handler" with a dynamic handler".

I have also tried the "pragma Attach_Handler", which produces a run-time
error saying
"Unitialized Interrupt".

Both of these were declared in package bodies.

Does anyone have any helpful hints or examples of successfully doing this
with GNAT-Works m68K?  Or pointers to better references than the LRM? :-)

Thanks.

John M. Arnsparger
Lockheed Martin Space Operations
 e-mail john.arnsparger1@jsc.nasa.gov