From: Rick Stikkers <rstikkers@telis.org>
Subject: Re: Interrupt Handlers using GNAT-VxWorks?
Date: 1999/10/14
Date: 1999-10-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I was able to attach to an interrupt using a task entry.  This code worked
with the Verdix Ada-83 cross compiler running in SUNOS 4.1.4 with a target of
a VME 68040 processor.  Hopefully it will work for you.

    Rick

 clock_interrupt_vector : constant := 16#44#;
 task timer_tick is
      entry start;
      entry tick_isr;
      for tick_isr use at SYSTEM.address'ref( clock_interrupt_vector );
      pragma passive( interrupt, 16#0700# );
   end timer_tick;