From: Robert Dewar <dewar@gnat.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT object files - what format?
Date: 1999/09/23
Date: 1999-09-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <32bd4fa0.05947992@usw-ex0102-013.remarq.com>,
  Tiept <tieptNOnySPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have looked around various resources but am still unable
> to find out what kind of binary file is the object file
> produced using GNAT95.  Is it something like COFF...?

This differs from one port to another and from one machine
and OS to another. Typically GNAT uses the standard system
format for object files, but that is not a well defined
notion on all systems.

GNAT works well with VxWorks, and we have lots of customers
successfully using this combination, contact ACT for more
details at sales@gnat.com.

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/