From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: circularity and symetrical list
Date: 1999/09/23
Date: 1999-09-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <TI7pN3ljFpOxpTEKBinVmVSYyk6X@4ax.com>,
  J.M. <j_m_1@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know who i can declare a circularity and
symetrical list
> or anybody can tell me if my structure is good : (sorry my
english is
> very bad ! )

Generally I don't think you can expect CLA to act as a debugger
for your program, especially if, as is likely, this is a
homework assignment. What you need to do is to compile and
run the program, and then if necessary learn how to use the
debugger to debug it. If you get error messages you don't
understand at compile time, or you narrow down your runtime
problems to a very specific problem that you don't understand,
then is the time to ask for help on CLA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/