From: Manuel Carro <boris@lml.ls.fi.upm.es>
Subject: Visualizing the output of concurrent threads
Date: 06 Jul 2001 15:43:33 +0200
Date: 2001-07-06T13:43:35+00:00	[thread overview]

    Hi.  I need to visualize the output (consisting of strings) of
several (not too many---say around 20) concurrent tasks separately.
Letting the output mix in the same screen will not be useful.  I
suppose this is not too difficult to do, but, has anyone done it
already?  It doesn't need to be anything fancy, just plain I/O in
separate windows or in separate regions of one window, one
window/region per task.  The only thing is that I'd need it both for
Linux and for Windows (possibly using different graphic libraries in
each case).

    Thanks for any reply!

--
          ||            Manuel Carro -- DLSIIS            ||
          ||           e-mail: mcarro@fi.upm.es           ||