From: dkristol@see-my.sig (David Kristola)
Subject: Re: Engineering types hierarchy
Date: 1999/09/10
Date: 1999-09-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article 1@nnrp1.deja.com, Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com> () writes:
>In article <7r7dje$sdi5@svlss.lmms.lmco.com>,
>  dkristol@see-my.sig wrote:
>> Perhaps i did not choose my key words well.  :-(
>
>Perhaps not all literature is on the web, and libraries are
>still useful?? :-)

Really?  What a concept.  Paper.  Hmmm.

Actually, i plan on visiting the company library sometime
soon.  Unfortunately, it is "self serve" so i can't bother
a librarian to help locate information.  Fortunately, it
supposedly has a very good collection of journals (it is in
another building on the far side of the campus, and i have
not been there before).  So little time, so many books.  :-(

All this for a little types package.  I must be nuts.

--djk, keeper of arcane lore & trivial fluff
Home: David95037 at aol dot com
Spam: goto.hades@welovespam.com