From: "Jeff C," <nolongersafeto@userealemailsniff.com>
Subject: Re: Rational Ada to VxWorks, Entry Name
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:14:11 GMT
Date: 2003-10-14T23:14:11+00:00	[thread overview]

"Peter Richtmyer" <prichtmyer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1b585154.0310140751.cc28ea7@posting.google.com...
> We are separately linking and loading two Rational (4.0.0.b) Ada
> programs to execute on one VxWorks board. Both programs get entry name
> "__start". We would like to change one of the names, but do not know
> how.
>
> Tried changing "ENTRY" in Link.des, but it would not link.
>
> Any help greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Peter

Not sure how to change this but under Rational VADS there was another
entry added at the same address as __start that had a symbol name similar to
the main procedure name.

Try doing an lkAddr on the address that is the value of the symbol __start
(after loading one of your
programs) to see if you can figure out the naming convention of the symbol.

Or...Call Rational.. :)