* gnat on freeBSD?
@ 1999-09-03  0:00 mike
From: mike @ 1999-09-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi,

anyone running gnat on freebsd?

Since it is possible to run intel Linux binaries on freeBSD, is it
possible to install the gnat rpm's for linux on freebsd?

freebsd uses the 'ports' packaging. but I think it has rpm also.

thanks,
mike.

* Re: gnat on freeBSD?
@ 1999-09-03  0:00 ` Gerald Kasner
From: Gerald Kasner @ 1999-09-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

mike@u wrote:

> hi,
>
> anyone running gnat on freebsd?
>
> Since it is possible to run intel Linux binaries on freeBSD, is it
> possible to install the gnat rpm's for linux on freebsd?
>
> freebsd uses the 'ports' packaging. but I think it has rpm also.
>
> thanks,
> mike.

Have a look at

http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d96msl/freebsd.html

-Gerald

* Re: gnat on freeBSD?
@ 1999-09-03  0:00 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 1999-09-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I use GNAT on FreeBSD all the time. Check out the FreeBSD ports collection
http://www.freebsd.org

David Botton