* New egroup for ASCL
@ 1999-09-02  0:00 Nick Roberts
From: Nick Roberts @ 1999-09-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have taken the liberty of creating a new 'egroup' for the Ada Standard
Component Library project (and invited some people by e-mail to join), named
'adascl'.

Anyone wishing to participate in this project is warmly invited to join this
group. I have made it moderated; I hope to prove an acceptable moderator
(and if anyone would like to volunteer for the job, please do so!).

The URL for the egroups WWW site is

http://www.egroups.com

The URL for the specific group is

http://www.egroups.com/group/adascl

You can receive postings to this group by e-mail, if you wish, or you can
simply read them at the above WWW site. Postings are (currently) moderated
(by me).You have to join the group to post to it.

You can subscribe to this group by sending an e-mail (with no body) to

adascl-subscribe@egroups.com

or at the WWW site.

I hope very much that I do not appear to be stepping on anyone's toes; I'm
just trying to get a little movement into this project. Please, please, do
make the effort to contribute, if you can!

Best wishes!

-------------------------------------
Nick Roberts
http://www.adapower.com/lab/adaos
-------------------------------------

* Re: New egroup for ASCL
@ 1999-09-02  0:00 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 1999-09-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <37cec629$1@eeyore.callnetuk.com>,
  "Nick Roberts" <nickroberts@callnetuk.com> wrote:

> The URL for the specific group is
>
> http://www.egroups.com/group/adascl

I'm not that interested in joining (I've got too many irons in the fire
as it is). But I thought you ought to know that my company's netnanny
software blocks that site. I've been told we use "SmartFilter".
Hopefully not too many others are in the same boat.

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/