From: "middleman" <no-spam-thanx@ukonline.co.uk>
Subject: Ada95 From the Beginning by Jan Skansholm- Opinions
Date: 1999/08/30
Date: 1999-08-29T23:03:01+00:00	[thread overview]

Having studied a years worth of Ada at University I would say that I have
grasped the basic concepts of Ada95. The course textbook was "Ada95 From the
Beginning" by Jan Skansholm. I would now like to get a little bit deeper
into Ada but I have been finding this book rather confusing.

My question is, what are people opinions on this book?
Should I stick with it or would I be better of looking for a different book?
Also I'd like to know if there are any Ada problem solving books so that I
could have a something to test what I have learned on (if you know what I
mean).

thanx.

--
ByeZeeBYe