From: sejo1560@my-deja.com
Subject: x11/Motif bindings wanted
Date: 1999/08/12
Date: 1999-08-12T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I am involved in a project that is required to port Ada code from Unix
to NT.

We are trying to find X11/Motif bindings that we could use on NT.
We are using Nutcracker to provide the X server and X11/Motif libraries.

What we have not yet found is a set of bindings that we can use.

The options we have are:

Port Rational binding,
Port Intermetric bindings,
Use XinAda
Generate C code from UIL,
Re write the GUI

We would prefer to get bindings that we can use under NT.

So far we have not been able to compile the Rational bindings,
we have managed to compile the Intermetrics bindings, but cannot get
them to link. We are missing the following symbols:
to_double
to_long
do_varargs

XinAda is an Option.

Generating C code from UIL is not an option we really want to take.

Re writing the GUI is also not an option we want to take.

We are prepared to investigate any avenue.

Regards

Sean Jorgensen-Day

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/