From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: Intermetrics X11/Motif bindings
Date: 1999/08/11
Date: 1999-08-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <7oqiva$9jq$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  sejo1560@my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently trying to compile the Intermetrics X11 and
Motif
> bindings under NT using the Aonix Object Ada compiler. I have
got to
> the stage where I am trying to link one of the supplied test
programs
> and I get un resolved references which I am unable to find a
suitable
> source for.
>
> They are:
>
> to_double
> to_long
> do_varargs
> gnat_argc
> gnat_argv

You are obviously using the GNAT versions of these bindings,
which are of course designed to work with GNAT.

You need to ask your vendor for an appropriate version of these
bindings. If Aonix cannot supply them, then you will have to
make your own modifications.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/