From: "John Duncan" <jddst19+@pitt.edu>
Subject: Re: What  is differance between thick and thin binding?
Date: 1999/08/09
Date: 1999-08-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Simply put, a thin binding feels like the other language, and a thick
binding feels like Ada. For example, the win32ada package (or the adawin
package) provides a thin binding and everything looks translated from C.

The CLAW package and the Windex package are thick bindings. There, the
structure of the win32 SDK is not as obvious from the packages, rather they
are organized as an Ada-like front-end to the code written in "C".

-John