From: "Brian Collins" <bjcollin@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Any other Ada MUD projects out there?
Date: 1999/08/08
Date: 1999-08-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

David,

I started on a MUD project in Ada back in the late 80's using VAX/VMS Ada.
Unfortunately I never got the project finished and I don't know what became
of the source code.  I also coded up a version of Trader which was a popular
BBS game at the time written in Pascal which I was porting to Ada.  I
actually got that to run, but again I don't know what happened to the source
code.  I will look around and see what I can find.  Cheers.

Brian
brian.collins@www.mebbs.com