From: darren wilson <dwilson@Delta.capital.net>
Subject: solaris daemon question
Date: 1999/07/27
Date: 1999-07-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm trying to write a simple daemon to run on a Sun E3500 running solaris
2.6.  Can anyone tell me how to issue command line unix statements such as
mv or cp and such from within an ada program?  I've been programming in
ada for a while, but have never done this.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Darren
dwilson@capital.net