From: mcc@entropy.cs.princeton.edu (Martin C. Carlisle)
Subject: Re: API-timer...
Date: 1999/07/27
Date: 1999-07-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <2461CF0DA7DBD211B07300805F921CBC0203768D@kuumex03.barco.com>,
SEV, AV Guest 2 <avguest2@barco.com> wrote:
>I would like to use an API-timer in my future projects... the following
>source compiles but the executable doesn't do what I want...
>Has anyone experience with this...

I've not used that particular call before, but I'm pretty sure you'll
have to make sure your procedure is using the pragma Convention(Stdcall,...)

Using an unchecked conversion prevents the compiler from telling you things
like this!  Get rid of that and use procedure'access instead.  (Probably
should be a function).

I use a timer w/o a callback (using messages) in AdaGIDE.  You can get the
source from http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/languages/ada/swtools/adagide

--Martin

--
Martin C. Carlisle, Asst Prof of Computer Science, US Air Force Academy
carlislem@acm.org, http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/carlisle.html