* Ada assistance please
@ 1999-07-27  0:00 Damian Hehir
From: Damian Hehir @ 1999-07-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi all,

just wondering if any ada gurus read this, im about to undertake a
course in advance data structures using ada, and was wondering if i
could use this as a resource so

is there anyone out there?

* Re: Ada assistance please
@ 1999-07-27  0:00 ` czgrr
From: czgrr @ 1999-07-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <379e4418.62642534@news.adfa.edu.au>,
  d-hehir@adfa.edu.au (Damian Hehir) wrote:
> hi all,
>
> just wondering if any ada gurus read this, im about to undertake a
> course in advance data structures using ada, and was wondering if i
> could use this as a resource so
>
> is there anyone out there?

No-one would have believed, in the last year of the 20th century, that
comp.lang.ada was being watched by intelligences superiour to ours (or
something like that, with apologies to H. G. Wells).

Still, we are here, waiting, watching, perhaps on holiday, or simply
annoyed with Deja for not showing newsgroups properly.

Post away, as long as its on-topic. Oh, and read the FAQ, I'm sure
you'll find some info in there that will interest you.

Cheers,
czgrr
--
"I'd love some Chinese food" said Tom, wantonly.

Email address blocked - reply to the newsgroup.
Assume Ada83 and (V)C++ unless said otherwise.
My opinions are independent from my employer's.
Use any suggestions at your own risk.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/