From: mcc@entropy.cs.princeton.edu (Martin C. Carlisle)
Subject: Re: RAPID 2.0
Date: 1999/07/26
Date: 1999-07-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

You should need only to do gnatmake rapid from the rapid folder with
the switches from rapid-2.0\rapid\gnat.ago (modified to fit your directory
structure).

Also, I expect that you may be missing GNAT.Directory_Operations.  If so,
you can simply comment out the if statement from rapid.adb (which allows
command-line arguments) and the "with Mcc.Directory_Operations"

If you encounter other compilation problems, please report them to
carlislem@acm.org

--Martin

--
Martin C. Carlisle, Asst Prof of Computer Science, US Air Force Academy
carlislem@acm.org, http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/carlisle.html