From: "David Botton" <David@Botton.com>
Subject: Re: Writing Book, Need Ada Ammunition
Date: 1999/07/21
Date: 1999-07-21T23:34:29+00:00	[thread overview]

Check out some of the new and up and coming projects on
http://www.adapower.com

Some tasks like using COM objects are already easier with Ada then C++
It should be easy to use Annex E and GLADE and even have access to COM
objects on NT from Linux machines.

There are multiple bindings for CORBA, compilation to the JVM, and more.

David Botton