From: mcc@entropy.cs.princeton.edu (Martin C. Carlisle)
Subject: Re: Writing Book, Need Ada Ammunition
Date: 1999/07/21
Date: 1999-07-21T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <FF89y7.Cq6@tiamet.vaxxine.com>,
Ken O. Burtch <ken@tiamet.vaxxine.com> wrote:
>I'm look for any surveys/stats/personal testimonies you can give me to
>support the idea that in general Ada is not a "declining language".  For
>example, anything about educational institutions using Ada, words from
>authors who have published Ada books, and the value of Ada against popular
>languages.  That sort of thing.

Try http://www.acm.org/sigada/education

Ada is not a well-hyped language like Java, but has solid educational value,
and Ada tools vendors report increasing sales.

--Martin

--
Martin C. Carlisle, Asst Prof of Computer Science, US Air Force Academy
carlislem@acm.org, http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/carlisle.html