From: "David Botton" <David@Botton.com>
Subject: Re: Ada C++ interface
Date: 1999/07/12
Date: 1999-07-13T02:18:42+00:00	[thread overview]

Since you are trying to use Ada from C++ make sure that you wrap all the C
prototypes for Ada with an extern "C" block.

There are two examples of creating DLLs with GNAT on AdaPower.com one of
which also demonstrates how to use Ada functions from C.

Take a look at:

* Using GNAT Dlls from C (van Dijk & Marceau)
* Create DLLs with GNAT (Derks)

In the articles section at http://www.adapower.com

David Botton