From: "David C. Hoos, Sr." <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com>
Subject: Re: homograph - defn
Date: 1999/06/29
Date: 1999-06-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

dommo1234@my-deja.com wrote in message <7lagkd$fem$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>Simple question - can someone please define exactly what is meant by the
>term 'homograph' in Ada95, as I can't fins a clear definition.

From RM 8.3 (8)
Two declarations are homographs if they have the same defining name,
and, if both are overloadable, their profiles are type conformant.
An inner declaration hides any outer homograph from direct visibility.

This was found by looking up "homograph" in the index of the RM.

Don't they teach how to look things up anymore?