From: grant@cs.fsu.edu (Joshua Grant)
Subject: How do you make sounds with ADA95?
Date: 1999/06/29
Date: 1999-06-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I appreciate everyone's responses on my last response about the morse code
program that I have.  However, I meant to specify the compiler that I will
be using.  Due to time constraints and my resources I can't use the
Meridian compiler.  I currently have the Aonix compiler installed on my
Win95 system.  Does anyone know if the Windex package will still work with
MSDOS, because I need both environments.  Or did I just ask a dumb
question?

Thanks,
Josh Grant