From: "David Botton" <David@Botton.com>
Subject: New BindCOM available
Date: 1999/06/20
Date: 1999-06-20T07:35:48+00:00	[thread overview]

BindCOM is now a fully working prototype for thin bindings!
 http://www.adapower.com/com )

Running:

BindCOM filename package_name

will produce a thing binding to any COM object or DLL that has an associated
TypeLibrary.    (Win32 platforms)

I was even able to create a Win32 binding that compiled using it. I am now
working to remove dependancies of BindCOM created bindings on the
Intermetrics Win32 bindings. Once that is complete I will post a working
Win32 binding and an updated BindCOM.