From: "David Botton" <David@Botton.com>
Subject: Re: Ada for Win?
Date: 1999/06/20
Date: 1999-06-20T04:11:50+00:00	[thread overview]

Compilers:

GNAT
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/ada/compiler/gnat
(Full version and comes with IDE - AdaGIDE and works very well with emacs -
www.emacs.org also, comes with Win32 bindings and works well with COM/DCOM)

Limited edition OA
http://www.aonix.com/Products/CSDS/ada.download.html
(You need the pro version to do any serious Win32 programming)

Win32 and Ada information:

http://www.adapower.com/windows
(Sample code and  links to Win32 projects and information)

and Jerry's site:

http://stad.dsl.nl/%7Ejvandyk/
(Tools and projects)

David Botton