* How run a "ls" in an ADA program
@ 1999-06-15  0:00 TRAN Huu Phuc
       [not found] ` <01beb7b9$46deec80$9e32d3c6@alesia>
From: TRAN Huu Phuc @ 1999-06-15  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi
Sorry for my bad English but i'm french...
I would like to know how we can run a diffirent program in ADA. Because,
under Unix, I have to run LS but I don't realy knw how... Can anybody please
help me !
Thanks
You can answer here => tranh@fiifo.u-psud.fr
Phux

* Re: How run a "ls" in an ADA program
       [not found] ` <01beb7b9$46deec80$9e32d3c6@alesia>
@ 1999-06-16  0:00   ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 1999-06-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

It is available from Pascal Obry's home page at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pascal_obry/contrib.html

David Botton

From: David Botton @ 1999-06-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you are using GNAT, take a look at GNAT.OS_LIB

David Botton