From: "John" <j.gonzale@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: overloading "=" (equal sign)
Date: 1999/06/09
Date: 1999-06-09T23:14:37+00:00	[thread overview]

I think Keith is right since I'm using VADS Ada 83, for multi-thread.
programming.
I have a number of packages calling this operator, concurrently.
If I make it 'limited private', I will have to go into every single package,
and make them limited private types...
sounds confusing, but any one has a better solution...to minimize work
:-) ?
Thanks
John