From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-dejanews.com>
Subject: Re: When will Ada big moment arrive? what is missing?
Date: 1999/05/26
Date: 1999-05-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <7ig65p$2h7s@drn.newsguy.com>,
  Chris  <Chris@newsguy.com> wrote:

> Ok, I'd like to start an open discussion on the above subject.

Hmmm! If I wasn't sure Chris had good intentions, I would
suspect this as a troll. There have been endless threads on
this subject (for the last 20 years!) Chris I assume you have
gone through the archives ... what makes you think there is
anything more to be said here that has not already been said
many times.

I would really encourage anyone wanting to contribute to this
thread to

a) check the archives for all relevant threads (there are many)

b) think before posting whether you have something new to say

I have nothing new to say, so I will not add anything, unless
I see some new interesting point being made (which i find
difficult to believe :-)