From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-dejanews.com>
Subject: Re: Problem linking with GNAT
Date: 1999/05/25
Date: 1999-05-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <374AED1E.D5D0F8B7@boeing.com>,
  "Steven R. Drake" <steven.r.drake@boeing.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Perhaps someone has a quick answer...
>
> I'm new to Ada and GNAT...
>
> We're trying to link some Ada functions in with a C++ main()
using
> GNAT.  We have compiled the *.adb file with gcc and run
gnatbind on the
> resulting output.  When we attempt to link we get an error
"Undefined
> symbol __dummy" in libgnat.a(a-raise.o)

You should probably address questions like
like this to chat@gnat.com, where more people who know details
of GNAT operation tend to hang out, and you are more likely
to get answers to questions like this there than in CLA. For
an error like this, which involves exactly following the right
procedures and using the right libraries, you will more likely
find an answer on chat than on CLA.