From: "R. Srinivasan" <rajasrinivasan@home.com>
Subject: Re: gnat ada  DLL and VB
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 00:29:55 GMT
Date: 2001-08-14T00:29:55+00:00	[thread overview]

Many of us -- well speaking for myself, COM/DCOM/DCOM+ etc. etc. are not the
easiest to understand. These are comprehensive technologies that addresses a
broad range of issues. Even with supposedly "friendly" environments (to each
other I mean) like VC++ and VB, both the development, troubleshooting is
quite challenging to put it mildly -- particularly when it comes to
interoperation between VB/VC++.

Afterall one of the central theme of VS.NET namely the "much touted" CLR is
a testament to the issues involved.